Friday, April 5, 2013

Norpro Giant Muffin Cups, Pack of 500





On sale now for Norpro Giant Muffin Cups, Pack of 500 is now alive. This best Norpro Muffin Cups, is now on sale, you can purchase it right now for just $0.00 and often ships within a single day.

Item Information



These Giant Muffin Cups from Norpro are extra large to fit jumbo or giant muffin pans. Made from food-safe white paper, they are also great for cupcakes, desserts, hot and cold appetizers, and candies. Pack of 500.



Pros


  • 500 white paper muffin cups
  • Extra-large size fits jumbo muffin pans
  • Also great for cupcakes, desserts, appetizers, and more

Customer Opinions


Disappointed
DavidCookRox

I've purchased Norpro Giant Muffin Cups before, but never in this quantity. Nowhere on the packaging did it say Norpro. These were not the quality of the product I've had in the past. I just finished making cupcakes and had just a few left of the old package so I finished the batch with these new cups. Boy, what a difference! These are MUCH thinner and the accordion edge doesn't stay nice and crisp. I'm disappointed and wonder if the product I received was really Norpro at all. Too bad I'm going to have to deal with these for a long time since I have 500 of them.

High Quality Muffin Cups
Happy Customer

I have had great success with these large muffin cups.I use many of them and will continue to buy them.

Muffin cup dissapointment
Elizabeth M. Tello

I have bought norpro giant muffin cups before for my Wilton giant muffin pan and the fit nicely. However these did not fit right at all they were too big and made my cupcakes and muffins look lopsided. I will not purchase this product again. If someone has a bigger pan than the Wilton giant cupcake pan then these would work nicely. The quality of the paper is comparable to standard muffin cups.


Lookup: Giant Muffin Cups,, Norpro Muffin Cups,, Norpro Giant Muffin