Thursday, May 2, 2013

Wilton Baking Pastel





On sale now for Wilton Baking Cups - Pastel - Standard is now alive. This cool Wilton Baking Pastel is now on sale, you could buy it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Info



Fluted paper baking cup for lining cavities of muffin pans.
Pack of 75
Size: Standard
Colour/Pattern: 25 pink, 25 yellow, and 25 pastel green
Dimensions: 2�"Dia (top) � 1-7/8"Dia (base) � 1�"D
Materials: Paper



Factor Benefits


  • Fluted paper baking cup for lining cavities of muffin pans.
  • Pack of 75
  • Size: Standard
  • Colour/Pattern: 25 pink, 25 yellow, and 25 pastel green
  • Dimensions: 2�"Dia (top) � 1-7/8"Dia (base) � 1�"D

User Opinions


okay
Anisha

I like Wilton products but I'm not thrilled by these cups. Some of them crinkle when I pour the batter in them & then I have a funny looking cupcake when baked. I can not sell that or present that cupcake. So I have to put the batter in another cup & throw the messed up one away. Waste of $$. Also the colors fade while baking.


Tags: Wilton Baking Cups, Baking Cups Pastel, Wilton Baking Pastel, Wilton Cups Pastel