Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wilton 415-987 Primary Standard Baking Cup





Best deal for Wilton 415-987 Primary Standard Baking Cup is becoming hot. This cool product is currently on sale, you might buy it now for only $0.00 and often delivered within a day.

Item Information



Use this paper baking cup to line cavities of muffin pans. A quick, easy and fun way to dress up cupcakes. Pack of 75 assorted standard sized primary colored baking cups; 2 inch diameter.



Pros


  • Fits in a standard-sized muffin pan
  • Oven safe material
  • Size: standard, 75 count
  • Materials: Paper
  • Standard size, 2 inch diameter

Customer Opinions


Sticks to baked goods
katiejunebug

Initially, I liked the bright colors of these wrappers. When I baked with them, though, the muffins stuck to the paper, tearing the muffin when I tried to peel off the wrapper. I've made the muffins countless times with other papers, and I've never experienced such bad tearing.


Key: Wilton Primary Standard