Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wilton Red Rose





Best offer for Wilton Red Rose Petal Baking Cup, 24-Count is now available. This awesome item is currently on sale, you could purchase it right now for only $0.00 and usually delivered in a single day.

Item Information



Pretty rose flower in full bloom. Perfect for birthday cupcake celebrations. Exciting shapes and designs help your cupcakes make a grand entrance for any occasion.



Pros


  • 24-Count
  • Fill with candy, cookies, goodies, gifts and surprises
  • Fits into standard size muffin pans

User Reviews


Amazon comes through again
Kathryn

Were using these for a party. Bought some when we were deciding what to use and when I went back two weeks later to purchase the rest they were gone - discontinued! After searching every store I could think of (hoping for old stock) with the same results I though Amazon! While more expensive than I had originally bought them for in the I was thrilled just to be able to get the remaining packs I needed. Thanks Amazon for being there.


Tags: Red Rose Petal, Wilton Red Rose, Wilton Rose Petal, Wilton Red Petal