Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wilton Valentine Standard Baking Cups





Get the best deal for Wilton Valentine Standard Baking Cups is becoming hot. This cool item is now available, you might buy it this moment for only $9.99 and usually delivered in a day.

Product Info



Fill with candy, cookies and other goodies; great for gifts and surprises, too! Coordinates with shaped bags and party bags.



Strong Feat


  • Fill with candy, cookies, goodies, gifts and surprises
  • 75 count
  • Standard size, 2 inch diameter,
  • Coordinated Wilton baking cups make it easy to bake up a colorful and fun dessert.

User Opinions


Cute but a little thin
Holster

I really liked the designs on these, and they were great for my valentines needs, but I found them to be a little thin. They were hard to get apart, and didn't hold up well.

Cute
Abigail Guzman

These cupcake liners are adorable! I really like to bake and I feel if you add a little bit of your taste in everything you do, people would like it more. They are strong and sturdy. Absolutely love em'

Everything I expected them to be.
Trinidad

These cases gave my cupcakes a lot of character. They are really pretty and of good quality. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to be a little creative with their cupcakes or muffins.


Key: Wilton Standard Baking, Wilton Valentine Baking, Wilton Valentine Standard, Valentine Standard Baking