Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wilton Holiday Frosted Fun Mini Baking Cup, 100 Count





Get the best deal for Wilton Holiday Frosted Fun Mini Baking Cup, 100 Count is now available. This awesome Holiday Frosted Fun is currently available, you can purchase it right now for only $0.00 and often delivered in a day.

Product Information



Colorful Christmas design mini baking cups. Oven-safe paper. 1-1/4-inch diameter.



Strong Feat


  • Mini size, 1-1/4-inch diameter
  • 100 Count
  • Colorful paper

User Opinions


Cute holiday wrapper
Cricket

I've been using these mini baking cups with my Baker's Secret Nonstick 24-Cup Mini Muffin Pan. They are perfect for my holiday treats and less expensive than the ones I found in store. The colors are bright, the paper isn't too thin and they are cute too. Not sure what else I can say other than I recommend them.

GREAT IDEA CUTE
Lucinda Kelley

GREAT IDEA FOR CHRISTMAS PARTY LITTLE BITES KIDS LOVE THEM CUTE WRAPER 100 IS PERFECTDUNKIN HENINGS SPICE/PUMPKIN CAKE CREAM CHEESE FROST SNOWMAN FACE


Tags: Wilton Holiday Fun, Holiday Frosted Fun, Wilton Frosted Fun, Wilton Holiday Frosted