Monday, February 4, 2013

Black Ivy Cupcake Baking Liners Standard 50 count





Best offer for Black Ivy Cupcake Baking Liners Standard 50 count is now available. This awesome product is now on sale, you might buy it this moment for only $0.00 and usually ships in a single day.

Item Info



SEALED IN ORIGINAL JUBILEE SWEET ARTS PACKAGING



Factor Benefits


  • Standard size 2" base 1-1/4" wall
  • 50 count approximate
  • SEALED IN ORIGINAL JUBILEE SWEET ARTS PACKAGING

Reviews


Beautiful
Dhaivat Chhaya

Very elegant-looking cupcake liners! I fell in love with this and the other design "Black Houndstooth" I have ordered, the moment I saw them. Though a bit on the expensive side when someone like me wants to use it for selling cupcakes, these are definitely something that I wouldn't mind spending on. Since my cupcakes are mainly for business lunches and dinners and formal, 'grown-up' gatherings, the designs are perfect. To start with, i have ordered just 5 of each design, but I think, if I can get in touch with a wholesale dealer, I would definitely import these in bulk.Very nice paper quality, stays stiff after baking.

Elegant baking liners
Gloria Martinez

I received my liners in a timely fashion and was very pleased with the product. This item is perfect for wedding cake cupcakes.

Black Ivy Cupcake Liners
jgaw48

I make quite a few wedding cake and just spotted these as the identical pattern of the cake I am supposed do make in November. It will be perfect and work wonderfully for what I have in mind.


Tags: Black Cupcake Baking, Ivy Cupcake Baking, Black Ivy Baking