Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cupcake Creations 32





On sale now for Cupcake Creations 32 Count Brownie & Appetizer Liner is becoming hot. This awesome item is now on sale, you may buy it this moment for only $9.99 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Information



Cupcake Creations 32 Count Brownie & Appetizer Liner



Pros


  • Liners made with Virgin Paper
  • Safe to use with food
  • Meets all European Standards
  • Grease Proof
  • Meets all FDA Standards

User Reviews


Great little brownie liner.....
I. Greenelsh

I really like the brownie/appetizer liners, they look elegant and will look great on a dessert tray. I've never seen ones like this before so I'm very glad that I ordered them. Delivery was speedy and price seemed to be just right.Thank you so much!

Pretty addition
JennR

This product is great for all types of bars. I have purchased several packages this holiday season for my toffee chocolate bars. The bars are tasty, but this product makes them look a bit more professional and quite pretty as they sit waiting on the tray waiting to be consumed. Thanks for this product.

Beautiful, but sticks to food
A. L. W.

I though you could bake in these, so I put some mini rugulach in them to bake. What a mistake! They came out STUCK to the paper. My guests had to peel the paper off the bottom of the snack. The are a beautiful presentation, just don't cook in them.


Key: Cupcake Creations 32, Creations 32 Count, Cupcake 32 Count, Cupcake Creations Count