Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Goldas Kitchen Baking Cups - Solid - Purple - Standard





Best deal for Goldas Kitchen Baking Cups - Solid - Purple - Standard is now hitting the market. This awesome product is now available, you might purchase it right now for only $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Product Information



Greaseproof fluted paper baking cups for lining cavities of muffin pans.
Oven safe to 450�F/230C.
Pack of approx. 100
Size: Standard
Colour/Pattern: Purple
Dimensions: 2"Dia(base) � 1�"D
Materials: Greaseproof paper
Product of Sweden



Features


  • Greaseproof fluted paper baking cups for lining cavities of muffin pans.
  • Pack of approx. 100
  • Size: Standard
  • Colour/Pattern: Purple
  • Dimensions: 2"Dia(base) � 1�"D

User Opinions


MORE BURGANDY
Chrissypeter

I don't know how fair of a review this can be, since the shipping took a full 2 weeks to get to Canada (within her time frame, no problem there) - but by the time they got here, it was to late to bake my cupcakes in (I needed them for a wedding) so I can't vouch for how they hold up to the baking process. I still dropped the baked cupcakes in afterwards for the presentation and they looked great - but these are definitely more of a burgundy colour than a purple - still a beautiful shade, but definitely not the purple they appear to be in the pic!

A little darker than photo, but I was hoping for that.
tiffanysheree

Fast shipping and the color was a darker, richer purple than the photo showed (at least on my computer). Ended up being perfect for the cupcakes I made for a wedding.

Beautful cupcake liners
michelle F. Christian

I received my cupcake liners in 3 days! They are perfect for the signature color for my business! Thank you Golda for this high quality cupcake liner. Now I need them in mini size.


Lookup: Kitchen Baking Cups, Goldas Kitchen Baking, Goldas Kitchen Cups, Goldas Baking Cups