Thursday, February 21, 2013

Zebra Print mini cupcake baking cups / liners 100ct





Best offer for Zebra Print mini cupcake baking cups / liners 100ct is now alive. This cool item is currently on sale, you can buy it now for just $0.00 and usually ships within a single day.

Item Info



ZEBRA print MINI size baking cups
Made from Swedish greaseproof paper
approx 94-100 liners per pack (they are counted by machines which is why the quantity varies)
1.25" base x 3/4"wall



Factor Benefits


  • mini size 1-1/4" base 3/4" wall
  • greaseproof paper

User Reviews


What a man does for his daughter and wife.
DC

That's right, your about to read a review on zebra strip mini cupcake liners. Whatcha know about that?Honestly, my wife was having trouble finding these cupcake liners for my daughters birthday party so I found these on amazon, purchased them and surprised her. Nice thing to do right? Yes until everytime I log into my amazon account and my purchasing history is tainted by seeing this item in the list. My list has many manly things on it, mainly tools, camouflage for hunting, carhartt products and just straight up manly products. Then there is this item, and amazon never lets me forget because they say "oh, you liked this item how about some cake decorating utensils? how about some panties? how about ....(insert any girly item you can think of)"Oh well you can't be manly all the time and sometimes the manly thing to do is to do something nice for your wife and daughter.

They are not as they appear
RangBacon

I was searching high and low for cupcake liners that had the design on the inside as well as the outside. Maybe I am blind, but that picture definitely looks like the design is on the inside. Be forewarned: It is not! They will not work for what I bought them for and eating cupcakes that small just seems silly so I guess I'll just have to find another use for them. Maybe I will make fancy Jello Shots and put them in these.

awsome
jeannette

I ordered this for an emergency cause the party was 3 days away and couldn't find any here in dr. I ordered and received it when it was supossed to. Everyone loved it for a souvenir :)


Tags: Zebra Print mini, Zebra Print cupcake, Print mini cupcake, Zebra mini cupcake