Sunday, February 10, 2013

Flower Tulip Mini





Best offer for Spring Flower Tulip Mini Muffin Cupcake Baking Cups 60 count is now available. This cool item is now on sale, you could purchase it now for only $0.00 and often delivered in a single day.

Product Info



Factor Benefits


  • Mini size 1-1/4" base 1-1/4" wall
  • Assorted colors- yellow, orange, green
  • 60 count approximate
  • Greaseproof paper
  • SEALED IN ORIGINAL JUBILEE SWEET ARTS PACKAGING

User Opinions


Tulip cupcake baking cups a hit!
CA from the Midwest

I bought these tulip cupcake mini baking cups for a special dessert reception. They were perfect with lemon minicupcakes and orange creamcicle minicupcakes. I will definitely buy them again. I highly recommend them!!!

Cute and well made
Cynkee

I used these for my lemon chiffon cupcakes at Easter, and they worked wonderful! Looked darling, no greasy spots, good weight, and peeled off the cupcakes with no problem. I've ordered more!

festive
Donna Blumrick

I love to make my bake goods look as good as they taste and this does. They are very pretty .


Tags: Spring Flower Tulip, Spring Flower Mini, Flower Tulip Mini, Spring Tulip Mini