Thursday, February 28, 2013

Regency Pack 48





On sale now for Regency Pack of 48 Tulip Standard Baking Cups, White is now alive. This awesome Regency Pack 48 is currently on sale, you can purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually ships within a single day.

Item Description



Made of high quality Swedish Greaseproof Paper



Factor Benefits


  • Fluted to fit standard muffin pan.
  • Four petal design creates a unique tulip effect.
  • 2 � 2.75 Inch Diameter.
  • Keep away from flame.

User Reviews


Classy Cupcakes!
Dorothy

I purchased these for a girls night out party I had. They are GREAT!! It added such a nice flair to regular cupcakes.I was afraid the cupcake would show through too much with the white but it did not...I used a yellow cake mix.They are SO easy to remove...it's a square of paper that is folded to create the shape...it stays intact as you hold the cupcake but can be removed very easily....everyone commented on this.These liners were just SO nice!They came in perfect condition and just slipped right into my muffin pan. I would totally buy more of these when I run out!!


Tags: Pack 48 Tulip, Regency Pack 48, Regency Pack Tulip