Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Greaseproof Baking Cup





On sale now for Orange Greaseproof Baking Cup Cupcake Liners - Pack of 100 is trending. This cool product is now on sale, you could buy it now for only $0.00 and usually ships within a single day.

Item Information



Greaseproof fluted paper baking cups for lining cavities of muffin pans.
Pack of approx. 100
Size: Standard
Color/Pattern: Orange
Dimensions: 2"Dia(base) ? 1?"D
Materials: Greaseproof paper
Product of Sweden



Pros


  • Product of Sweden
  • Use with cupcakes, muffins, or as candy cups
  • Standard size: 2" base, 1-1/4" wall
  • Product of Sweeden

Reviews


orange baking cupcake liners
lvtoshop

I was very happy to have found this color. Used for a cupcake theme for the bridal shower. The bride said this is almost the exact color of the bridal ladies dresses.Very highly recommend these. Quick delivery

Superior Quality
ZenCity

I've purchased these cupcake liners in orange twice now. The cost works out to about eight cents each liner, which is more than grocery store prices but the quality of these liners is much better! They are a heavier paper, greaseproof and nicely colored. They are red/orange and the photo accurately captures the color. I bake a LOT of cupcakes for functions and these are my preferred liners. I was using up a batch of Wilton liners the other day on a new recipe and was unhappy with the result. The Wilton liners had a pronounced odor to them and when I took the cupcakes out of the pan I could see a sheen of butter on the bottom of the pan that had soaked through the paper. I had to stop and wipe out my pan after each batch. I haven't had a problem with these at all. No discernible odor and no greasy residue left in my pan. These were purchased from Larks Cake & Candy and shipped from there at no charge. It took about 8 days for them to arrive and they were well packed and protected. I will definitely buy from them again.

Perfect
Lp

The cupcake liners worked perfect! Greese proof was recommended by the baker who was doing the cupcakes for my daughters wedding reception. Loved the fun color, which was a great match to my daughters wedding color scheme.


Tags: Orange Baking Cup, Greaseproof Baking Cup, Orange Greaseproof Cup, Orange Greaseproof Baking