Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pink Foil Cupcake





Best deal for Hot Pink Foil Cupcake Muffin Baking Cups 50 count is now available. This awesome Hot Pink Cupcake is currently on sale, you can buy it right now for only $0.00 and usually ships within 24 hours.

Product Information



Due to the manufacturing process, this product may discolor your pan during baking.



Features


  • Standard Size 1-3/4" base 1-1/4" wall
  • 50 count (approximate)
  • foil covered greaseproof paper

Reviews


Just OK
GingerBecks

I received these foil cups and was a little surprised that there were no paper inserts, as most foil cups have. They were a nice bright color! The downside to this- the pink coloring ended up baked into my pans and now there are pink marks on them. It's not that big of a deal, but I wasn't too happy about it.

The colors run and stain everything
R. Bilodeau

Although a nice heave duty liner, buyer beware. My counter tops and my brand new cupcake pans are now permanently stained pink. It rubs off on everything and stains. I would not purchase these again because of the mess they made.

Didnt fit in my tins :/
Melanie

Bought for a theme birthday party, Really cute!! Only problem is that they didn't fit in my cupcake tins (have many different brands..wilton, marta Stewart, etc. and didn't work in any)


Key: Hot Pink Cupcake, Hot Pink Foil, Pink Foil Cupcake, Hot Foil Cupcake