Thursday, February 14, 2013

PaperChef Culinary Parchment 60 Large Baking Cups





On sale now for PaperChef Culinary Parchment 60 Large Baking Cups is now available. This best product is now available, you can buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Info



PaperChef Culinary 60 Baking Cups large



Strong Feat


  • Non stick baking cups
  • Kosher for Passover
  • Ideal for low fat muffins
  • No greasing
  • Oven/microwave/freezer safe

Customer Opinions


BEST choice for low-fat muffins without sticking!
Paul E. Bohannon

UPDATE: What happened to the price of these? I bought them at $2.59 a box, and now I come back to reorder more and the price has gone up FIVE TIMES what it was before. THATS a 500% INCREASE in price!!! What is going ON here????Original Review: These cups are a little pricey (though super-saver shipping helps), AND are a tad too big for most tins (but will work if you're careful), but they NEVER stick no matter how much applesauce you use in your recipe! The best quality cups I have ever used. I order six boxes at a time to save on shipping. Muffins rule (and cupcakes are for sissies)!

Great baking cups...easy to separate
midnight821

I have previously used paper baking cups and have had a horrible time getting them separated. Even though I purchased them in bulk, I eventually gave up and decided to purchase the PaperChef Culinary Parchment Baking Cups. I'm glad I did. They are super easy to get separated and are worth every penny. That are a bit thicker feeling than the standard plain white paper cups. The size was good for most standard sized muffin tins. They were great for a couple of muffin pans I had, however, another pan was a bit smaller (had more of a slant to it). But still well fitting for most. If you are looking for baking cups or liners for jumbo sized muffins, take a look at the PaperChef Culinary Parchment 30 X-Large Baking Cups. Definitely recommended.

REALLY LIKE THESE BAKING CUPS
Cathio

I will probably skip the fancy decorated baking cups from now on. I love these. Cake does not stick to them like regular baking cups. Who wants to leave any delicious cake on the cupcake wrapper?


Tags: PaperChef Culinary Parchment, PaperChef Culinary 60