Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fred Friends Robot





Best offer for Fred & Friends Yumbots Robot Cupcake Mold is now hitting the market. This best item is currently on sale, you can buy it now for only $27.99 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Product Info



Fred & Friends Yumbotsare robot shaped cupcake molds. Each box contains 4 molds in four colors, red, blue, green and yellow. The actual mold itself is square. The robotic heads actually swivel. Each mold is actually differnet. Comes with baking instruction on a lovely printed gift box. Once again playing on our best selling robot theme



Features


  • 4 different designs
  • 4 different colors
  • Swiveling head action
  • Durable silicone construction
  • Comes in an attractive gift box

Reviews


Great for parties
Mel

I loved these. They worked great for my chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. I bought 3 sets so I could make a dozen. I definitely plan to buy 3 more in the future so I can make 2 dozen. The one thing I advise is, when you wash them, make sure they are completely dry before you use them. This is especially true for between the body and the legs (as they separate). I started freaking out when I saw that they were flopping over in the oven. It turns out, if any moisture gets between the legs and body, the water turns to gas, expands with pressure, and eventually pops them apart. It took me a while to get them back together while trying to avoid destroying the cupcake. I had to physically remove the cake, put them together, and put the cake back in.

Cute Idea, Bad Execution
Booksnoop

These robot cupcake holders are a really cute idea, but they are very hard to use. The legs tend to separate too easily from the bodies. While they are baking, they either fall over or the legs come off. They are also difficult to clean. Too bad, because my grandson loved these. A redesign to make the holders one piece with weighted legs would really improve this product. Don't bother buying this version, unless you have a high frustration level.

Great Gift Idea
volKENo

This was a MAJOR hit when I gave it as a gift. They are fun, unique and quality made. I did not know that you could switch the legs from one robot to another. Fun feature! We haven't actually tried baking with them, but look forward to it. Only recommendation I have for those looking to buy these ... buy more than 1 set. How are you going to ever bake just 4 cupcakes?


Tags: Fred Friends Robot