Friday, February 22, 2013

Wilton Cupcake Heaven Mini Baking Cups





Get the best deal for Wilton Cupcake Heaven Mini Baking Cups is now alive. This awesome Wilton Cupcake Heaven is now available, you could buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Information



A quick, easy and fun way to dress up a cupcake! Great for holding candy, nuts and party snacks!



Strong Feat


  • Mini size, 1-1/4 inch diameter
  • 100 count
  • Fill with candy, cookies, goodies, gifts and surprises

User Opinions


A little big for mini-cupcake pans!
soccer_ma

I used these in a standard mini-cupcake pan and they always folded in. I had to keep pushing them down into the tin. They are just slightly too large. Too bad a bought in mass quantities for Tot Spot Cafe! I use them to dish out candy instead!

Adorable!
Snow

I thought this was so cute, I got it in two sizes- this size and the standard size, and it's really fun using both at the same time. They're so cute! ^_^

Cute but too "small"
Lori A. White

They are so tiny (yes, I know they're mini) that you can't fill them high enough to put batter in the cups and cook a mini muffin without it being ridiculously small or burnt. What a shame...I'm a Wilton junkie and I haven't liked any of their muffin cups.


Lookup: Wilton Cupcake Mini, Wilton Cupcake Heaven, Cupcake Heaven Mini, Wilton Heaven Mini