Monday, February 11, 2013

Black Zebra Cupcake Liners Baking Cups Standard Size 50 Count





Get the best deal for Black Zebra Cupcake Liners Baking Cups Standard Size 50 Count is trending. This awesome item is now available, you might buy it right now for just $0.00 and often ships in 24 hours.

Item Description



Make your cupcakes extra special with a printed baking cup. Also, these work great for party nuts, mints and candies!



Strong Feat


  • STANDARD SIZE LINERS 2" base 1-1/4" wall
  • Greaseproof paper
  • 50+ count (approximate)
  • Sealed in packaging from manufacturer
  • Imported by Jubilee Sweet Arts

User Opinions


I give it a 10!
jjjwallace

I bought these adorable zebra cupcake liners for my daughters 1st birthday!! I needed these liners within 5 days from the order date. They were able to get them to me within 4. Perfect!!! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone! Wonderful to work with!

Cute but...
dlo_bugs

While these cupcake liners are incredibly cute and came packaged perfectly, the liners themselves seem a little wide around the rim for a standard muffin tin. I prepared cupcakes as I normally do and the sides of the liner would fold into the cupcake and baked that way, so my finished cupcake was not nice and round but ill shaped.

Cup Cakes were what I was expecting
muatter

I've purchased this cup cakes for my daughter sweet 16's. We put them on all the tables with nuts and snaks. Everyone was delighted by them. They match the theme of the decoration perfectly. Good quality product and fast delivery.


Tags: Black Cupcake Liners, Black Zebra Liners, Black Zebra Cupcake, Zebra Cupcake Liners