Wednesday, January 23, 2013

12-Pack Round Silicone





Get the best deal for Freshware 12-Pack Round Silicone Reusable Baking Cup is now hitting the market. This awesome 12-Pack Round Silicone is now on sale, you may purchase it right now for only $12.99 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

Product Info



Creating muffins and cupcakes have never with easier with freshware's 12-pack round silicone reusable baking cups. Follow your favorite recipe for muffins or cupcakes without the mess or hassle with freshware silicone baking cups. These silicone cups resist heat, stains and odors and are extremely easy to clean. Flexible silicone also allows for food to cook evenly and quickly without sticking. Package includes 12 cups. Colors may vary.simply pour your favorite recipe in the mold, bake, and cool completely. This flexible silicone pan offers a non-stick surface that allows the baked goods to pop right out with no mess and no fuss. Since silicone mold is freezer safe, it is great for chilled and frozen foods such as ice cream cakes and gelatins. Cleaning is a breeze: rinse the pan with hot water or place it in the dishwasher. Constructed with fda-approved premium quality food-grade silicone, it resists stains and odors, and it handles temperature from -40 to +446 degrees fahrenheit. Freshware's rust-free silicone product is also safe to use in microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher.model no: cb-300 | cup size: diameter 2.8-inch by 1.2-inch | includes 12-cup



Strong Feat


  • Flexible and non-stick: baked goods pop out easily
  • Stain and odor resistant
  • Storing is convenient - retains original shape
  • Temperature safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Microwave, oven, freezer, and dishwasher safe

User Reviews


This is a great idea!
DesertDweller

I love this product! These silicon cups are easy to wash, non-toxic and hold up by themselves. This has revolutionized my brownie baking. I can just bake on any cookie pan and I cluster the cups near each other to help them support the weight of the brownie mix. Twelve cups will accommodate one standard brownie mix with walnuts added. This has become so popular in my house that now I always make 24 brownies at a time, on my pizza pan. They come right out of the cups when you peel the cup back. Instructions tell to spritz with Pam or related baking spray to make release easier. I do. This has worked out so well that I am thinking about getting bigger silicon cups for muffins and cupcakes.

These are a hoot!
Frank

I bought these to make individual Panna Cotta. I filled them and put them in the freezer. The Panna Cotta popped right out. No muss, No fuss. Clean up could not be easier' washed these bad boys out and they were good to go.It seems I will save some money over the long haul by not having to buy paper cups. These were a great price in comparison to other silicone sets. I like them a lot.

Baking Bliss
Tome Hills

I have wanted silicone bakeware for a really long time. I've been leery about buying any because of the cost, I didn't want to buy it & not be happy. I finally caved in, since these were $1.08/cup, and shipping was free with Amazon Prime.I am in love. They are all I'd hope they would be.The instructions state to wash & "season" before the first use. I washed them all, but only seasoned 6 of them...I just forgot. And I saw no real difference between the two. I have made blueberry & poundcake poppyseed muffins so far. Both released easily.Buy them, & don't look back!


Key: 12-Pack Round Silicone, Freshware Round Silicone