Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dixie PerfectTouch 12 oz Insulated Paper Cups - 160-Count





Get the best deal for Dixie PerfectTouch 12 oz Insulated Paper Cups - 160-Count is now hitting the market. This awesome perfectouch 12 oz is now available, you could purchase it now for just $0.00 and often delivered in a single day.

Product Information



Dixie PerfectTouch 12 oz Insulated Paper Cups - 160-Count



Features


  • Insulated paper hot cups.
  • 12 oz (354 mL).
  • 160-count.

User Opinions


Very good disposable hot cups
Lowell J. Walters

The cups are cardboard with plastic nibs on the outside, making them better for gripping hot drinks than ordinary cardboard hot cups. Very happy.

Good value cups but they leak!
C. A. Patten

We've stopped buying these because several batches we've purchased have small leaks in the bottom of the cup that leave coffee rings when you set them down. Considering a coffee cup needs to do three things (let you drink, keep the coffee warm, and not leak) and this fails one of those three things, I can't recommend buying them here. Maybe it was a problem with the batches we got.

Great for instant coffee machines
N. Sants

I just bought one of the CBTL beverage machines and am drinking coffee and ea multiple times per day. I would go crazy if I had to keep washing my coffee cup! So I bought these coffee friendly cups. The CBTL machine shoots the cofee right in and bam, hot cup of coffee I can just toss when I'm done.


Key: dixie 12 oz, dixie perfectouch oz, perfectouch 12 oz, dixie perfectouch 12