Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tulip Baking Cups,





Best deal for Regency Tulip Baking Cups, Brown, standard, 24 count is now alive. This best product is now available, you can purchase it this moment for only $0.00 and often delivered within a day.

Item Information



Made of high quality Swedish Greaseproof Paper



Pros


  • Fluted to fit standard muffin pan
  • Four petal design creates a unique tulip effect
  • 2 � 2.75 Inch Diameter
  • Keep away from flame

Customer Opinions


Very attractive and functional
Toni

I hesitated to spend the money on these, as they are considerably more expensive than standard baking cups. But I was very pleased with what I got. The nicest part is that you don't have to worry about batter spilling over onto cupcake pans and creating a mess to clean up. They make ordinary cupcakes or muffins look more upscale.The cups are made out of a square of parchment paper that has somehow been formed into a cup shape by pressing and folding techniques. I thought about trying to make them myself at home, but not sure I could accomplish it.They are not any more sturdy than an ordinary baking cup, so you can't use them to hold treats like nuts or candy. They come loose easily when it is time to eat your baked goods, and they hold up well in the freezer.

Worth the money for special occasions.
Anne with an E

I bake a lot of fondant cupcakes and while I think that the baking cups you get at Michaels ($1.99 per pack of 75) is sufficient for most uses, I needed something that has that extra oomph. And these baking cups defintely fit the bill. One thing I would recommend though is that I made both white and chocolate cupcakes and the the darker the cake, the more attractive they look in these.

Great product, very poor packaging
Abigail Taylor

I got these baking cups to put individual desserts in for a wedding. The cups are super cute but arrived completely squashed on the bottoms as they weren't packaged properly. I ended up being able to flatten them out manually but had to order them from another vendor when I needed 240 for the actual wedding, because I didn't want to flatten that many! If you're just making a couple dozen cupcakes and don't mind a little extra work, these are great. Otherwise, maybe check out other vendors.


Key: Tulip Baking Cups,, Regency Baking Cups,