Friday, January 11, 2013

Pink Petal Baking





Best offer for Wilton Pink Petal Baking Cups, 24 Count is now alive. This best product is now on sale, you might purchase it right now for just $0.00 and often delivered within a day.

Item Description



A pretty pastel flower in full bloom! Perfect for shower, Mother's Day and birthday cupcakes.



Strong Feat


  • 24 count
  • Coordinates with other party products
  • Fits into standard size muffin pans

Reviews


Doillie
C. V. Hannibal

The packaging and arrival of these baking cups came in a timely manner. I purchased these cups to use as doillies at a Four Generations Tea. I experimented by placing the baking cup between two sheets of wax paper and I ironed it. The wax transferred to the baking cups. The cups are now beautiful doillies for my tea table. Be advised that the color of the pink changes slightly. If you decide to try please do not use steam.

Burnt Look
Psalm

The liners look great (before baking) and the size is big so no worry about overflows. However, they didn't look great anymore when I took them out of the oven - totally burnt look on the petal part. I placed my muffin pan in the center of the oven, so I don't think that the top elements of the oven burnt the petal parts. Maybe it would work for some ovens, but it surely did not on mine. I have yet to see a picture posted here with a baked product using these liners to know that they do work for some. I'll stick to the usual cupcake liners.

almost too pretty to use
T. Robison

I bought these for my daughter. She said they worked great, looked wonderful and are an easy way to dress up cupcakes to make them a little fancier. They make a pretty presentation on a table, for a special day or to make any day seem a little more special.


Lookup: Wilton Pink Baking, Wilton Petal Baking, Pink Petal Baking, Wilton Pink Petal