Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lime Green White





Get the best deal for Lime Green White Polka Dot Cupcake Baking Liners 50 count is trending. This best product is currently available, you may purchase it now for only $0.00 and often ships within a single day.

Item Information



Made of greaseproof paper. Standard size 2" base 1-1/4" wall. 50 count (approx). Product of Sweden



Pros


  • Greaseproof fluted paper baking cups retain color during baking
  • Standard size: 2" base, 1-1/4" wall
  • Product of Sweden

User Opinions


So cute, but.....
K.Richards

These cupcake liners are so cute!!! However, if baking anything other than white cupcake, don't bother. I used these for chocolate, red velvet and white cupcakes. After baking, only on the white cupcakes could you still see the design and color of the liners. I don't know what it is about the chocolate and red velvet cupcakes but when the liners came out of baking you could barely tell what color/design the liners were. They mostly looked like whatever color cupcake I had just baked. I used the lime green, orange, light blue and brown (all with white polka dots) and it was the same for all of them. I even tried to double line the cupcake pan, but that didn't work either because the liners wouldn't stay together after baking.If you have a better solution, I would love to hear it! Otherwise I recommend these only on white cupcakes!

Perfect!
BHaar

These are exactly what I needed! I can't wait to make the cupcakes for my little girl's first birthday party!

too greasy
Jennifer R

Don't buy make sure you get a cupcake liner that is lined with foil. You couldn't even seen the color of the wrapper after the cupcakes were cooked.


Key: Lime Green White, Green White Polka, Lime Green Polka, Lime White Polka