Monday, January 14, 2013

Regency Tulip Baking Cups, Red, standard, 24 count





Get the best deal for Regency Tulip Baking Cups, Red, standard, 24 count is now available. This awesome Tulip Baking Cups, is currently available, you might buy it now for just $0.00 and often ships in 24 hours.

Item Info



Made of high quality Swedish Greaseproof Paper



Pros


  • Fluted to fit standard muffin pan
  • Four petal design creates a unique tulip effect
  • 2 � 2.75 Inch Diameter
  • Keep away from flame

User Opinions


Love these...
A. Swartz

These are such nice baking cups. I was scared to used them at first because I thought they might stick but I gave them a quick spray and they peeled right off my cupcakes like usual. When peeled off they end up in this nice little square of paper. That's probably not relevant but I thought it was interesting. Definitely classy wrappers that made my cupcakes look gorgeous. I also purchased the brown of these as well.

Thin but reliable
M. Sterling

You do need to put these in a muffin tin when you use them as they aren't sturdy enough to hold up on their own. They are very pretty.

Fun and different
C. Shores

These are fun cupcake wrappers. Even without decoration, your cupcakes look professionally made. it is easier (especially for children) to remove this wrapper from the cupcake because the corners stick up above the cupcake. The wrappers themselves are actually square. I've used other colors, but the red are the most festive. You get a lot for your $$ and I definitely recommend.


Key: Tulip Baking Cups,, Regency Baking Cups,