Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wilton Smiley Face Baking Cups





Best deal for Wilton Smiley Face Baking Cups is now available. This cool item is currently on sale, you may purchase it now for only $0.00 and often ships in a single day.

Product Info



Fluted paper baking cup for lining cavities of muffin pans. Standard size, 2 inch diameter.



Features


  • Sold as one pack
  • Dimensions: 2 inch diameter (top) ? 1-7/8 inch diameter (base) ? 1.25 inch diameter
  • Fill with candy, cookies, goodies, gifts and surprises
  • Fluted paper baking cup for lining cavities of muffin pans.

User Opinions


Lotsa fun for your favorite cupcake lovers!
J. Kennel

Just to add a couple of things I couldn't find in the original description:The bottom of these cups has a single larger smiley face and the sides have smaller faces all over;There are 50 papers in the package;These are for regular cupcakes, not mini or oversized. If you use cake mixes, this package of papers would be enough for 2 boxes or so (48-50) cupcakes. Very cute and something out of the ordinary for a special occasion or anytime.

Very Happy With These! :)
MizKitty417

I love these paper baking cups. Wilton makes the best ones, IMO and I really liked this Smiley Face design. They're kind of pricey, but I got free shipping for the order total and thought, Why not? There are 50 in a package. I purchased two packages last month and I've already used up one of them. I made cupcakes and muffins for co-workers. They loved the smiley faces and a few people asked where I got them. Not mini or jumbo sized. These are the perfect, standard size and hold their shape better than some flimsy baking cups I've used in the past. I'm definitely ordering more soon!

Nice Baking Cups
Gerry

Nice baking cups with cute smiley faces. Great for all ages and sure to make you smile. Nice thickness and size.


Key: Wilton Face Baking, Smiley Face Baking, Wilton Smiley Face, Wilton Smiley Baking