Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wilton Kitty Baking





On sale now for Wilton Hello Kitty Baking Cups is now hitting the market. This cool item is now available, you could purchase it now for only $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Item Information



The global phenomenon that is Hello Kitty has arrived at Wilton, with an exciting collection of party products designed to make celebrations special. With her sweet face and trademark bow, she's sure to brighten birthday cakes, cupcakes and other party treats.



Strong Feat


  • Sold as one pack of 50
  • 2-Inch diameter
  • Fill with candy, cookies, goodies, gifts and surprises
  • Coordinates with other party products

User Reviews


Color ran onto pan
kshirkey

The color from the papers stuck to my pan. I can't imagine that this is very healthy. However my daughter loves them and eats the muffins because of the papers.

Very Cute
NYCPickyMom

These are very bright, standard size liners. My daughter loves Hello Kitty so this was a go for her birthday. I took off a star because some of the dye stuck to my pans and dint wash out. Luckily they didn't stick to the cupcakes or I wouldn't have been able to serve them. I wouldn't buy these again just because Id be worried about the dye leeching into the cake. Its definitely not something i want to eat so next time I'll purchase other liners. I've never had this problem before.

These are great cupcake cups!
GreatProducts

I really liked these cupcake cups. They were perfect for our Hello Kitty party. Plus the package said it had 50 and we ended up with 52!


Key: Hello Kitty Baking, Wilton Hello Kitty, Wilton Kitty Baking, Wilton Hello Baking