Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wilton Picket Fence-Cupcake Wraps, 18 Count





Best offer for Wilton Picket Fence-Cupcake Wraps, 18 Count is now available. This awesome item is now on sale, you might buy it right now for only $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Description



Give your cupcakes a classic look with a white picket fence! Precisely cut paper designs are the ideal way to enhance your treats.



Pros


  • Pack of 18 cupcake wraps
  • Colour/pattern: white picket fence design
  • Dimensions: 2" diameter
  • Fun wrap-around accents
  • Enhance your treats

User Reviews


It Takes the (Cup)Cake!
Sharon Beverly

I've been using Wilton's products for 33 years and this one's another winner. After working hard to make delicious cupcakes and decorating them, these cupcake wraps make your finished product even more spectacular.They come unassembled but, it takes only three seconds to slip the tab into the slot. They hold firmly and won't come undone. These are a soft, pearly white on one side (the right one) and a matte surface on the opposite one.I had already crystallized seven dozen flowers and mint leaves for my son's engagement party in the Spring, planning to make cupcakes for it. When I saw these picket fence wrappers I knew they would be perfect.(Decorating Note: My flowers are much larger than the ones Wilton features on their package's picture. To make this work for me, I used a small offset spatula, building a raised, thicker mound in the center. Then, using Wilton's tube tip #233--it creates 'hair' or 'grass'--I piped the grass layer. Each flower was placed in the center, with the leaves' tips slightly raised.)Using wrappers is like placing a picture in a frame. Each is nice on its own, but when seen together, the end result is so much better.

exactly what I expected, but better!
shaleena slagle

I would've given this a 5 star rating, but I haven't tried it out yet on my daughter's Birthday cupcakes yet. they are super cute. in my opinion, they look better then what I expected. the paper isn't too flimsy, but just enough to go around a cupcake ( I'm guessing ). it also isn't just plane white looking, it has a pearly white look to it. I bought clear cupcake boxes, edible butterflies, and wanted something to go with the theme of a "garden" look to it. The picket white fence is perfect!


Tags: Wilton Picket Fence-Cupcake, Picket Fence-Cupcake Wraps,