Saturday, January 26, 2013

If You Baking





Best offer for If You Care Baking Cups Large, Large 60 CT is now hitting the market. This cool item is currently on sale, you may buy it now for just $2.15 and often ships within 24 hours.

Item Info



Made from the same material as our FSC certified parchment papers, If You Care FSC Certified Baking Cups use premium quality unbleached greaseproof paper. These baking cups use no chlorine in their production. And that means no chlorine is dumped into lakes, rivers and streams.



Strong Feat


  • Made from the same material as our FSC certified parchment papers, If You Care FSC Certified Baking Cups use premium quality unbleached greaseproof paper.
  • These baking cups use no chlorine in their production.
  • And that means no chlorine is dumped into lakes, rivers and streams.

Reviews


Awesome!
NM

I love these baking cups! I bake coconut flour-based muffins and they just pop right out. I used to use Reynolds brand cups, and I would end up throwing away half the muffin that would stick to the cups, even when I would spray them with non-stick spray first. I don't have to spray these at all, and I have never had anything stick even after trying many different recipes.


Key: If You Care, If You Baking, You Care Baking, If Care Baking