Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fox Run Red Foil Standard Bake Cups, 32 Cups





On sale now for Fox Run Red Foil Standard Bake Cups, 32 Cups is now available. This best product is now available, you could purchase it this moment for just $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Product Information



Red foil are elegant at holiday time or anytime, these standard-size cups are ideal for baking party cupcakes or muffins or for holding candies and other treats. They have grease-resistant liners, so their outsides remain bright.



Factor Benefits


  • Ideal for baking party cupcakes or muffins or for holding candies and other treats
  • 32 Cups per package
  • Grease-resistant liners, so their outsides remain bright
  • 3 Inch W x 1.25 Inch Deep

Customer Opinions


What a Stuck on Mess
Lolita Valence

Don't buy!!These liners stick to the cupcake pan. The red dye used to color the liner stained my nonstick cupcake pan. I ruined a batch of cupcakes trying to get them out of the pan. I've used silver foil liners in the past and have not had this problem. It has something to do with the red coloring agent.

Do NOT Buy! Will Permanently stain!
Sarah

I purchased these thinking that they'd be great foil liners for cupcakes, but whoever designed these must never have actually cooked with them. I made banana muffins in these at 350 deg for 20 minutes and when I pulled them out, the red dye had somehow bled off of them and was pooling at the bottom of the muffin tin. Worse yet - I set one on my laminate kitchen counters and it left a permanent stain that I cannot remove. Additionally, the color is nothing like the picture - it's a pink hue of red and not solid as shown. Lastly, the foil is cheap, too malleable, and the cups stick together so it's hard to pull one off the stack without crumpling it. Save yourself a headache and do NOT buy these!

Awful muffin cups! Do NOT get these!!!
Christina George

I purchased these cups for Christmas because I wanted to make muffins with festive red foil for our family's Christmas breakfast. After I ordered them I was looking at the item again and noticed some bad reviews saying they stained their muffin pans red. I thought to myself "that won't happen to me" and figured it would be fine. I also ordered two brand new muffin pans from Amazon in the same order. I think you know where this is going... So anyway I made some muffins today for Christmas morning and sure enough my brand new muffin tins are permanently stained hot pink. Not red, HOT PINK. This really stinks! Another thing is that the liners are red when you receive them but after heating they turn hot pink - definitely NOT red. So now I look stupid making pink muffins for Christmas. Great! Another thing is that while the muffin bakes any mishaped liners won't push back as the muffin cooks like other liners do. Instead, you end up with a misshapen, indented muffin. I hate these! Made my muffin making miserable. DO NOT GET THESE!!!


Lookup: Fox Run Red, Run Red Foil, Fox Run Foil, Fox Red Foil