Monday, January 21, 2013

Meri Hello Kitty





Best offer for Meri Meri Hello Kitty Cupcake Cases, 48-Pack is now hitting the market. This cool item is currently available, you might buy it now for only $0.00 and often ships in a single day.

Item Information



Cupcake cases for Hello Kitty fans with bold patterns and bright colors. This product is licensed from Sanrio.



Pros


  • Contains 48 cupcake cases in 2 designs
  • Perfect for the hello kitty lover
  • Licensed from sanrio and coordinates with meri meri hello kitty party range
  • Designed in England
  • Cupcake cases are oven safe and greaseproof

Reviews


CUte and excellent quality
Monica Marfetan Nunez

Great for enthusiastic bakers like me, they are well made and the designs are lovely for cupcakes. I will use them for my baby's first year party :)

Super cute!
Courtney Otte

Very cute wrappers! Used them for my daughter's 6th birthday and they baked very well and were still pretty afterwards! (I've had some wrappers that did not hold up well after baking!) Would order again!

Colorful.
leapinlambchop

I recieved these in the mail today and the colors are way more vivid than I expected, they are very cute. The one set of cups are mostly dark pink and light pink and the other ones are mostly purple and some other colors. Which in the picture they look like shades of light purple, so I was happy with that. I guess these are expensive for just cupcake cups, but they are for my daughters Hello Kitty themed 3rd birthday party, so totally worth it.


Tags: Hello Kitty Cupcake, Meri Hello Kitty, Meri Kitty Cupcake, Meri Hello Cupcake