Monday, January 7, 2013

Chicago Metallic Baking Essentials Silicone Baking Cups, Set of 12





Best deal for Chicago Metallic Baking Essentials Silicone Baking Cups, Set of 12 is now alive. This awesome Metallic Baking Essentials is now available, you can buy it this moment for only $7.99 and usually delivered within a day.

Product Info



Chicago Metallic Baking Essentials is a new line that is sure to complement the best bakeware. With its modern, dark-stained wooden handles, stainless steel accent pieces and high grade silicone heat-resistant up to 500-Degree, these essentials are a key ingredient to any baker's recipe. This set of 12 reusable silicone baking-cups are featured in brown, pink and orange. No muffin pan is needed to bake; place directly on cookie sheet when baking and allow to cool. The silicone-cups are heat resistant up to 500-DegreeF. Top rack dishwasher safe or hand wash to extend the life of the product.



Strong Feat


  • Set of 12 reusable silicone baking-cups in brown, pink and orange
  • No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking
  • After baking, allow to cool; heat resistant up to 500-DegreeF
  • Top rack dishwasher safe or hand wash to extend life of product

Customer Opinions


Great Baking Cups
S. R. Howard

These were such a good price and such nice colors that I bought them despite there not being any reviews posted. So far, I have been very pleased with them. They are the first set of silicon muffin cups that I have bought. They seem to bake nicely (have tried muffins and cupcakes, the only issue being that they seem to create some condensation (sweat if you will) inside the cups during the cool down period after baking. The muffin popped out as damp around the edges which wasn't terribly unpleasant. They do clean up nicely and with another set, I will be able to bake just the right number of muffins or cupcakes at any given time. Should save me some dough on cupcake liners. I still need to try them with liners (there are times when I still wish to use those) so I will report back when I have done that.

Solving problems I didn't know I even had ...
chandeeregreen

I bought these simply to try and reduce the amount of disposables in my home. I was not thinking of any use for them beyond the obvious of cupcakes and muffins normally baked in paper cups. I am thrilled to report that they work just great for those purposes, and without any greasing or oiling required, but they have also served me well as fudge molds. And my new favorite use is for freezing stock when I make a large batch; impossible to unmold neatly from an unlined muffin tin, and awkward in an ice cube tray, stock frozen in these tidy little cups unmolds cleanly and in the perfect amount to pop out later for a serving of ... whatever you use stock for. I love these, I'm glad I bought two sets, and I may order two more soon.

Love these for muffins
Melissa Kay McCrackin

I tried using baking spray on the pan and then baking spray on the silicone cups and the pan came out with blueberry and crust baked on the pan whereas the muffins slid out of the silicone with no residue at all. Also, got on a creative kick and put jello in these so I would have personal size snack cups. Would recommend these to anyone who uses a muffin pan.


Tags: Chicago Metallic Baking, Chicago Metallic Essentials, Metallic Baking Essentials, Chicago Baking Essentials