Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kitchen Supply Silicone Baking Cups, Set of 6, 3-inch Muffin Cups





Get the best deal for Kitchen Supply Silicone Baking Cups, Set of 6, 3-inch Muffin Cups is now available. This awesome product is currently on sale, you can buy it now for only $15.99 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

Item Information



Silicone Baking Cups from Kitchen Supply are microwave safe, oven safe to 500-degrees Fahrenheit and freeze safe to -58-degrees Fahrenheit. Follow your favorite recipe for muffins, cupcakes or frozen dessert. Package of 6, 3-inch Cups, assorted colors



Strong Feat


  • Oven safe to 500-degrees
  • Freezer safe to -58-degrees
  • Microwave safe

Reviews


Surprisingly versatile
Smackee

I initially purchased these little baking cups to use in my kids lunches. I like using them as subdividers in the EasyLunchboxes 3-compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers (Set of 4) BPA-Free. Easy-Open Lids (Not Leakproof) for smaller items, such as granola, animal crackers, peanuts, etc.However, recently when I was making muffins I had filled my two muffin pans and had that little awkward amount left over, just enough for one or two muffins, and I didn't want to waste it. I remembered my silicone baking cups, so I put a couple on a baking sheet and filled them up. They were easily sturdy enough to stand on their own without a muffin pan and what surprised me the most was that the two muffins I cooked in them were HUGE compared to the ones in my muffin pan! I don't think I filled them with more dough than my paper-lined pan, but the muffins puffed up so much bigger and got much browner in the silicone cups. I really could not believe how much better they looked.I plan to buy another set of these and see how many muffins I can fit on one baking sheet. I like that they offer more flexibility (pardon the pun) than a traditional muffin pan and cleanup wasn't bad. I think they are dishwasher safe but I just tossed mine in a sink of soapy water and gave them a quick rinse with the scrub brush. It wasn't hard at all.

replaces paper cups, not non-stick though
Alice

These silicone baking cups fit a standard muffin tins. Do not expect them to be non-stick though. You will need to spray the cups with cooking spray prior to filling if you want your muffins/cup cakes to come out whole. The silicone cups are stiff enough, however, to hold the batter without being first placed in a muffin tin. Being placed on a cookie sheet should suffice. The silicone cups cleaned up easily in the dishwasher after a brief soak in water (with or without the use of cooking spray).

Only a standard sized cup
C. R. Messer

I normally expect the indicated size of a baking cup to be the bottom diameter. These, however, are standard size muffin/cupcake cups, 1-7/8 inch on the bottom. Otherwise (with a little nonstick spray) they work great.


Tags: Kitchen Supply Baking, Kitchen Silicone Baking, Kitchen Supply Silicone, Supply Silicone Baking