Monday, January 14, 2013

Wilton Yellow Petal Baking Cups, 24 Count





Best offer for Wilton Yellow Petal Baking Cups, 24 Count is now alive. This best product is currently on sale, you can buy it this moment for only $0.00 and often ships within 24 hours.

Item Description



A pretty pastel flower in full bloom! Perfect for shower, Mother's Day and birthday cupcakes



Pros


  • 24 count
  • Coordinates with other party products
  • Fits into standard size muffin pans

User Reviews


Pretty, but some drawbacks
Leslie Nicola

I ordered the petal baking cups in several colors. They are very pretty before use. However, when filling with cake mix, they have a stong tendency to not stay fully expanded in the cupcake pan. When they are baked, the cupcakes do not have the smooth round bottom, as with traditional cupcake papers. They still look very nice. One other problem is that when using chocolate cake mix, choose a darker color cup, as the yellow color is not longer visible after baking. I used white cake in the yellow cups, strawberry in the pink cups, and chocolate in the purple cups. They look very nice when displayed on a cupcake tree, or platforn dish. I would buy these again, for a special event, but not everyday use.

Looked Great! (Do not use for baking)
Kate

I purchased these for my daughter's birthday party. I saw the other review saying they were difficult to bake with. My suggestion is to do what I did, which is bake the cupcakes in plain cupcake papers, then after cooling (and after icing, if you are just using a knife as I did) drop them into these papers. I used yellow frosting and the cupcakes looked like adorable yellow flowers. I topped them with Edible Butterflies � - Small Assorted Pink and Purple Set of 24 - Cake and Cupcake Toppers, Decoration and it was absolutely the cutest display on my cupcake stand.

Very cute
M. Stewart

We used these for my daughter's outdoor wedding. They were quite cute on cupcake stands. They were a little more difficult to bake with as they take up double the space on the muffin pans and had to be held open by a second person to fill so that you didn't get batter all over the extended leaves. Overall, they were a good deal and I would purchase again.


Key: Wilton Yellow Baking, Wilton Petal Baking, Yellow Petal Baking, Wilton Yellow Petal