Monday, January 7, 2013

Wilton Assorted Jewel Standard Cups, 75 Count





Get the best deal for Wilton Assorted Jewel Standard Cups, 75 Count is now hitting the market. This cool Wilton Assorted Standard is currently on sale, you may buy it this moment for just $2.59 and often delivered in a single day.

Item Description



It couldn�t be easier to dress up a cupcake! Wilton baking cups are ideal for holding candy and nuts, too. Standard size, 2-inch diameter.



Features


  • Fill with candy, cookies, goodies, gifts and surprises
  • Standard size. 2 inch diameter
  • 75 count
  • Coordinated Wilton baking cups make it easy to bake up a colorful and fun dessert.

User Opinions


THEY BLEED!!
Wolfee1

Wilton Assorted Jewel Standard Cups, 75 Count, I don't like these Baking Cups, not only they stick to the Muffin but after they are Baked, the colors change from very Bright to very Dull and that's not even the worst part, the Color Ink Bleeds into the Muffins and even my Baking Pan, specially the purple ones. I washed the Pan twice by hand and I can't make the stains to go away and I think is because of the strong color dyes. We were concerned since they are Made in China so decided not to eat them and threw them out. Check my Posted Pictures under "Wilton Assorted Jewel Mini-Cups, 100 Count"

They do bleed!
K. Peterson

I don't see how some reviewers didn't experience this. The colors bled onto my muffin pan, leaving a thin film of goo (probably just colored oil residue, but disturbing nonetheless). It makes me uneasy to even eat the cupcakes. I'm sure they can't be toxic, and it seems the color only bleeds on the outside, but I'm still hesitant. Either way, these baking cups end up looking terrible.

Way Overpriced
Lea Sadler

I buy these exact cups at my local target; they're $1.49 for 75 cups. Over $4 here is kinda crazy.In terms of the bleeding mentioned by some other customers--I've never noticed this happening. I haven't done muffins--just cupcakes. Perhaps the bleeding happens when the mix you're baking has a higher oil content. (Muffin mix tends to be a lot higher in oil content, so this would make sense considering the comments from other cooks here.) Even when I make light colored yellow or white cake mixes, there's no bleeding to be seen--either into the cupcakes or onto the pan, itself.That's just my experience...


Lookup: Assorted Jewel Standard, Wilton Assorted Standard, Wilton Assorted Jewel, Wilton Jewel Standard