Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Blue Foil Cupcake





Get the best deal for Blue Foil Cupcake Muffin Baking Cups 50 count is becoming hot. This cool item is now on sale, you might buy it right now for just $0.00 and often delivered within 24 hours.

Item Information



Due to the manufacturing process, this item may discolor your baking pan.



Strong Feat


  • Standard Size 1-3/4" base 1-1/4" wall
  • 50 count (approximate)
  • foil covered greaseproof paper

User Opinions


Just what I needed
Glavinwife

I was making some holiday themed cupcakes, and these blue foil baking cups added the right amount of color. They are bright and shiny, and the color doesn't wear off after baking. It did stain my muffin pans somewhat, but those came out after a few washings. They are thick and sturdy, and look wonderful with lighter colored cakes (I used wedding white). The only downside is that they are easily scuffed, especially when removing them from the stack of cups. Other than that, great item!

just what i wanted
JustDuckie23

the picture does not do it justice. The cups are really pretty and are exactly what I needed for my daughters themed party. Thanks!

The Best Baking Cups!
bastedan

I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews but I took a chance and I am SO glad I did! These cups hold the moisture in perfectly. I do not know what people are doing with these cups but they do not bleed color into pans nor do they lose color if they get scratched (I tried to scratch them). The cups are thick so they work nicely for chocolate and other dark batters without bleeding through. I have been baking with various brands for 8 years, these are by far the best.


Key: Blue Cupcake Muffin, Foil Cupcake Muffin, Blue Foil Cupcake, Blue Foil Muffin