Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wilton Square Silicone Baking Cups, 12 Count





Get the best deal for Wilton Square Silicone Baking Cups, 12 Count is now hitting the market. This awesome product is now available, you may purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually ships in a single day.

Item Description



Discover the convenience and easy release of flexible silicone! Reusable oven-safe cups in fun colors and exciting shapes are perfect for baking and serving. Set up to cupcakes with more color and fun!



Features


  • Set of 12 silicone baking cups in many colors and shapes
  • Comes 6 blue and 6 green
  • 2-Inch re-usable baking cups
  • Dishwasher and oven safe
  • Dishwasher Safe

Reviews


Great for Bento
Lunch Monger

I'm using these for bento, along with and/or to divide a mini-loaf pan - SO great, SO green(5 stars)! I'm also using them to transport and serve preschool snacks - cute, perfectly sized, maximizes the space in my Pyrex Portable insulated food tote (5 stars). I did make cupcakes in them and liked the "fill line" (5 stars). They are totally non-stick and certainly sturdy enough to fill, etc (5 stars). BUT, I didn't think the cupcakes came out square at all, they just puffed out into messy circles, so why bother (2 stars)?The not-very-square shape of the finish product brings my rating from 5 to 4 stars.NOTE: since they pop off (vs. peeling off), serving a frosted cupcake in the cup for cuteness sake MAY result in cupcakes jumping out and landing frosting down on your lap (this only happened once, but I'd hate to have an entire birthday party's worth of kids crying over spilled cake!)NOTE: colors were lighter in person, light blue and "grass" or "Kiwi" green.NOTE: since they recommend letting the cake cool in the cup for quite a while, and most cupcakes are made two dozen at a time, consider buying two sets for quicker turn around.

Be careful how you use them...
V. Bell

I haven't used these for baking, let's go ahead and get that out there. Why would I want silicone baking cups if I am not going to bake? Well, I use them in my bento box as food cups/dividers. They stand up fine in the microwave, and the fact that they can be dropped in the dishwasher and used over and over again is excellent. Washing them in the dishwasher can be tricky, as they have a tendency to flip over and fill with water/soap rather than stay put. I generally wash mine by hand. They also don't stick, and cool quickly for easy handling. I took off a star because, for what I use them for, they have one little problem: they retain odor. I had some mini smoked sausages in one, some peanut butter in another and some apples in a third. The only one that doesn't still smell like my lunch from three weeks ago is the one I had cut apples in. The other two *still* smell like sausages and peanut butter. I find it more annoying than anything, not a real drawback to the actual function of the item.

it's almost too easy now.
Kimberly Smith

I love these cups. They're easy to clean, have a great little fill line on the inside walls, and the muffins pop out easily (sometimes I don't even oil them). They look sweet scattered on a plate, and the shape of the muffins is novel.I think they'd make cute condiment holders for parties as well, or on the plates of toddlers who like their food in little dishes. (They won't carry well, you couldn't hand a toddler one of these full of cheerios and expect them not to spill it- the sides are too flexible.)Speaking of toddlers: With this little set of 12 square muffin cups and our Panasonic NB-G100P-S 7.2-Quart Flash Express 1300 Watt Infrared Toaster Oven, Silver, my toddler and I have discovered a new hobby: Baking the little 6-muffin prepared mixes from the grocery store. We can have hot fresh muffins for our "tea parties" in just ten minutes, without the expense and heat of firing up the big oven. We place the molds right onto the bars of the rack, which is why I think the hot air can circulate well enough to bake the muffins. I've never been able to do that in a toaster oven before.The only thing I wish is that they were another color so I could use them more often for serving: red, for instance, would be fitting for several of our holidays when baking is often done. They do their job well, though, and I'm very happy with these little guys.


Tags: Wilton Silicone Baking, Square Silicone Baking, Wilton Square Baking, Wilton Square Silicone