Sunday, January 27, 2013

Brown Greaseproof Polka Dot Baking Cup Cupcake Liners - Pack of 50





On sale now for Brown Greaseproof Polka Dot Baking Cup Cupcake Liners - Pack of 50 is now hitting the market. This awesome product is now available, you can buy it right now for only $0.00 and usually ships within a day.

Item Information



Greaseproof fluted paper baking cups for lining cavities of muffin pans. Pack of approx. 50 Size: Standard Color/Pattern: Brown Polka Dot Dimensions: 2"Dia(base) ? 1?"D Materials: Greaseproof paper Product of Sweden



Strong Feat


  • Greaseproof fluted paper baking cups retain color during baking
  • Use with cupcakes, muffins, or as candy cups
  • Standard size: 2" base, 1-1/4" wall
  • Product of Sweden

Customer Opinions


So cute, but....
K.Richards

These cupcake liners are so cute!!! However, if baking anything other than white cupcake, don't bother. I used these for chocolate, red velvet and white cupcakes. After baking, only on the white cupcakes could you still see the design and color of the liners. I don't know what it is about the chocolate and red velvet cupcakes but when the liners came out of baking you could barely tell what color/design the liners were. They mostly looked like whatever color cupcake I had just baked. I used the lime green, orange, light blue and brown (all with white polka dots) and it was the same for all of them. I even tried to double line the cupcake pan, but that didn't work either because the liners wouldn't stay together after baking.If you have a better solution, I would love to hear it! Otherwise I recommend these only on white cupcakes!

Very cute
epeter217

These are just as cute as the picture shows. They were perfect for my daughters birthday party with owl cupcakes. Should have bought more then one pack!

great baking cup
Carla Jo Armbruster

I think that these cups are so cute with multi colored frosting on the cup cake. I'm going to make cupcakes for my little niece for her birthday.


Tags: Brown Polka Dot, Greaseproof Polka Dot, Brown Greaseproof Polka, Brown Greaseproof Dot