Thursday, January 17, 2013

Standard Baking Cups





Best deal for Standard Baking Cups 32/Pkg-Camo is now alive. This cool Standard Baking Cups is now on sale, you can buy it this moment for just $9.99 and often ships within 24 hours.

Product Information



CUPCAKE CREATIONS-Standard Cupcake Baking Cups. Create; bake and decorate your favorite cupcakes with these beautiful baking cups. The great colors add to your party decor and make every table festive. Just place the baking papers on a cookie sheet; fill half the cup for a flat top look that is fun and easy to decorate-No muffin pan required! This package contains 32 standard (2 inch) cups. Available in a variety of designs: each sold separately. Imported.



Pros


  • BKCUP-8846
  • 731589088461
  • Brand New Item / Unopened Product
  • Cupcake Creations

Reviews


Worst Baking Cups I've Ever Used
KT

I purchased over 100 of these cupcake liners and used them as I spent an entire day baking for my sister's graduation party only to find that the liners completely pulled away from the cake as they cooled! I know it wasn't the recipe because when I ran out of these cute liners I used some a few cheap, widely-available liners (Reynolds) that I had on hand and every one of those cupcakes still looked great with the liners completely adheared to the cake! So in an attempt to salvage some level of acceptable presentation I ended up moving the cakes that had been baked in the "Cupcake Creations" liners into cheap silver liners (just setting them inside a clean silver liner) and tossing the cute, expensive, and obviously flawed "Cupcake Creations" liners. Overall, I am VERY disappointed and frustrated at this result after putting in so many hours of hard work only to have sub-standard appearing cupcakes as my end result. The only saving grace is that the cupcakes still taste amazing regardless of what liner they are in but I thought it important to share my experience so that others will not have to find out on their own and suffer through the same ordeal. I've made hundreds of cupcakes in my day and have never had anything like this happen before and as all good bakers know, like flavor and texture, presentation is a huge part of the final product and therefore it is absolutely unacceptable to put in so much time, effort, and money only to have it ruined by a defective baking cup. I will NEVER buy liners from this company again.

Terrible Baking Cups
J. Fowler

I purchased two packages of these from a local baking supply shop because they were so pretty I couldn't pass them up. I baked my cupcakes and stored them overnight. The next morning I was horrified to see that about one third of the baking cups had begun to peel away from the cakes. (I had baked 60 cupcakes!) They looked awful and I had to bake more cupcakes in regular white cups so I would have enough for the client. These cups are advertised as "non-stick." Well, they certainly are non-stick. They didn't even stick to the cupcakes long enough for me to decorate them! I will never buy this brand again. They are too expensive anyway.

Very interesting patterns
Laura Ember

The patterns are so wonderful, I really want to solve the separation problem that happens to about 2 out of 12 cupcakes. I felt that the company should have a chance to respond to the issue so I talked to the owner of the company to see what she recommended. She said that it seemed to be a problem with really rich batters. Since I am a chef, and make really rich batters, this is likely the problem. Cake mixes for the most part, should work well. I love the patterns and stiffness, so will still use them on lighter battered cakes and nut and candy cups. They are more rigid and substantial than other baking cups. The company is working on listing the mixes that work well with their papers.


Lookup: Standard Baking Cups