Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Set of 12 Coloured Silicone Cupcake / Muffin Cases 2.8"





Best deal for Set of 12 Coloured Silicone Cupcake / Muffin Cases 2.8" is now available. This cool product is now available, you can buy it right now for only $14.99 and usually delivered within a single day.

Item Description



An assorted coloured pack of twelve fluted cake cases measuring 7cm across. Reusable and heat resistant to 260 degrees centigrade. Will not discolour or absorb flavours.



Features


  • Pack of 12

Customer Opinions


Great as snack cups!
spartanmama

I love to use these in my son's lunchbox to hold items like grapes, crackers, whatever. I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher, too. Super cute and vibrant colors. Love this kind of little touch in my son's lunchbox. I gave it 4 stars because the one time i tried to make cupcakes with them, they took FOREVER to clean. Yes, they are non-stick (cupcakes come out of them ok), but the layer of cakes clinging to the sides of these meant more elbow grease and scrubbing for me. I'll lever make cupcakes in them again.

Great if you cook muffins a lot!
Maffeo

There is not much to say about these... they are just muffin liners. However, if you cook a lot (muffin/cupcakes) then I recommend them. My children have allergies - so the only way they can have muffins or cupcakes is if I make them at home - because of this I go through a lot of paper liners.I love the colors. It is easy to pop muffins out of them. Easy to clean. My only complaint is that I wish they sold them 24 in a pack. 12 really is not enough.

very nice...
golda

nice to find product like this. love the colors! it is thicker too. a little pricey but it is worth it. the only thing i didnt like was the shipping it took at least a month before i recieved mine.


Tags: Set 12 Silicone, Set 12 Coloured, Set Coloured Silicone, 12 Coloured Silicone