Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fox Run Silver Foil Mini Baking Cups, 48 Cups





Best offer for Fox Run Silver Foil Mini Baking Cups, 48 Cups is trending. This awesome product is currently available, you might purchase it this moment for only $0.00 and usually ships in 24 hours.

Item Description



Silver foil are elegant at holiday time or anytime, these mini-size cups are ideal for baking party cupcakes or muffins or for holding candies and other treats. They have grease-resistant liners, so their outsides remain bright.



Features


  • Ideal for baking party cupcakes or muffins or for holding candies and other treats
  • 48 Cups per package
  • Grease-resistant liners, so their outsides remain bright
  • 1.75 Inch W x 1 Inch Deep

Customer Opinions


Review of the PRODUCT and not the PRICE
Lynn Benson

I am reviewing the PRODUCT and not the PRICE.I purchased these to make mini-cupcakes. I'm sure they're excellent for other mini-desserts and to hold candies, but I used them for regular (albeit 'mini') cupcakes.The liners are more rigid than standard liners. The mini cupcakes I made did not flare out or flatten out as much as if I'd used the paper kind. Not a major problem I'd noticed before I used a FOIL version of the cups. But now that I see the difference, I can get a good little puff top on my small cupcakes. I like that. Also, these don't seem to let the oil seep through like paper liners. Again, not a problem in regular use - but if you're planning to put these in a paper box (like those decorative candy boxes) the foil version will probably make for the better wrapper.

Important to note
blueflower23

Its important to know these are paper lined only foil on the outside. I was looking for foil mini baking cups like reynolds makes. They do ok as a paper cup.

Finally found them
GMA

I've been looking in many stores and online for this size bakingcup (1 3/4") in foil for a favorite recipe. They fit perfectly into the mini muffin size pans.


Tags: Fox Run Silver, Run Silver Foil, Fox Run Foil, Fox Silver Foil